The TaleWorlds Entertainment developers are still hard at work fixing bugs, glitches, and crashes in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. The 7th official update since it’s release on the 30th of March along with numerous hotfixes shows that the developers truly do care about the state of their game. Here are the most recent fixes to Bannerlord in patch 1.0.7.
If you’re interested in more Bannerlord content besides patch notes, check out our following guides.
- How to Start a Caravan | Full Guide
- Clan Roles Guide
- Guide to Making Peace With Your Enemies
- How to Respec/Reset Your Character
- The Best Armor, Weapons, and Equipment in Bannerlord
- How to Recruit Prisoners
- Fixed a crash that occurred while entering a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player’s nickname for the death card.
- Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.
Character Development System
- Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.
- Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
Battles and Sieges
- Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary.
- Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%.
- Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party.
- Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.
Clan and Party
- Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline conspiracy phase.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.
- Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).
- Khuzait Heavy Lancers skills are recalibrated to their initial level.