The TaleWorlds Entertainment developers are still hard at work fixing bugs, glitches, and crashes in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. The 7th official update since it’s release on the 30th of March along with numerous hotfixes shows that the developers truly do care about the state of their game. (https://www.secolarievoo.com) Here are the most recent fixes to Bannerlord in patch 1.0.7.
If you’re interested in more Bannerlord content besides patch notes, check out our following guides.
- How to Start a Caravan | Full Guide
- Clan Roles Guide
- Guide to Making Peace With Your Enemies
- How to Respec/Reset Your Character
- The Best Armor, Weapons, and Equipment in Bannerlord
- How to Recruit Prisoners
- Fixed a crash that occurred while entering a multiplayer game.
- Fixed a rare crash that happened when parsing a player’s nickname for the death card.
- Fixed a crash relating to the player’s party failing to disband after the player was caught trying to sneak into a settlement.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when the player laid siege to a settlement and the owner defected to an allied/neutral kingdom.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when the player pressed the “Exit to Main Menu” button.
- Fixed a crash that sometimes happened upon the completion of the “Weaken/Unify Empire” quest.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when leaving a scene after activating the “Overpriced Raw Materials” quest.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred when leaving a scene after choosing to solve a quest with the lord solution.
Character Development System
- Rebalanced two trade perks that increased the selling price of items by 5%. They now reduce trade penalties by 5% instead.
- Balanced combat experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
Battles and Sieges
- Plunderable gold from each lord after a battle is capped to 10K.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
- Clans that own a settlement will no longer be able to join a kingdom as a mercenary.
- Reduced the drop rate of horses as loot by 65%.
- Lords with an excess of 100k denars now act as if they have 100k when purchasing horses for their party.
- Fixed the bug where individual lords or armies would keep attacking the player after agreeing on a safe passage or a peace barter.
Clan and Party
- Fixed a bug which caused only Sturgian companions to be spawned and hireable in taverns.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a rare bug in the main storyline conspiracy phase.
Settlement Actions (Town, Village, Castle and Hideout)
- Tournament maximum bet amount is reduced to 150 from 300 and odds for the player are now reducing after each tournament win. Max odds are increased to 3 from 2.
- Tournament prizes pool now includes all items (weapons, armour, and horses only) which have a value between 250-2000 (average 500).
- Khuzait Heavy Lancers skills are recalibrated to their initial level.