The TaleWorlds Entertainment developers are hard at work making sure their early access game, Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord, is getting the attention and fixes it deserves. After many years of waiting the game is finally here and they are squashing out the bugs, glitches, and crashes as they are found. Here are the most recent fixes to Bannerlord in patch 1.0.6.
- Multiplayer blood particle crash fix.
- Fixed a crash that occurred while loading a scene.
- Fixed a crash related to player executions.
- Stability Improvements to the menu logic.
- A rare “Army of Poachers” quest crash bug has been fixed.
- A very rare crash related to “Gang Leader Needs Weapon” quest is fixed.
- The game now gives clearer warnings in the event of a crash caused by missing Windows 7 updates.
- Players who have issues launching the game can now use Bannerlord.Native.exe as an alternative solution.
- Fixed one of the performance spike issues on the campaign.
Character Development System
- Fixed “Leadership Disciplinarian”, “Trade Caravanmaster” and “Charm Parade” perks.
- Added combat skill experience gain for tournaments and practice fights.
- Added charm skill experience for successful barters.
- Increased experience gain from successful romance and defection persuasions.
Quests & Issues
- Fixed a bug that locked the main storyline phase to weaken or unify the empire when the success conditions were met before the player got the quest.
- “Bushwackers” now use a mix of short and long bows (previously 100% longbows).
- Lowered the tier of longbows for “Freebooters”.
- Reduced the accuracy of stones.
- Decreased the damages of crossbows.
- Fixed the length of the “Fine Steel Kaskara Blade”.
- Slightly reduced the speed of tournament horses (to make them more maneuverable).
- Fixed the holster of the “Falx Blade”.
- The “Voulge” is no longer couchable.
- Renamed the “Western Short Spear” to “Western Long Spear”.
- Changed the name of a Tier 2 spear that was named “Knight’s Lance” to “Western Short Spear”.