PlayStation trophies are something that a lot of people out there love to collect. As one of those people, I can tell you that when we start playing a game, we always check the trophy list. This is so that we know roughly what we need to do in order to get as many trophies as possible in our first playthrough. It’s all about getting the platinum trophy as soon as you can. That’s why in this Ghost Recon: Breakpoint trophy guide, we’re going to cover the best way to catch every single trophy in the game as fast as possible.
Step 1 – Complete the Story
The first thing that you need to be doing is completing the game’s story. Just follow the main missions and you can’t really go wrong. Just by competing the story, you’ll unlock all the following trophies.
- Bronze: A Safe Haven – Reach the end of Act 1.
- Bronze: End of Act 2 – Reach the end of Act 2.
- Bronze: Totsiens! – Finish A GREAT ESCAPE.
- Bronze: Cry Wolves – Finish SPEAK NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SEE NO EVIL.
- Bronze: You can’t stop us, NOMAD! – Finish FRIENDLY FIRE.
- Bronze: Change Hurts – Finish POINT OF NO RETURN.
- Silver: End of Act 3 – Reach the end of Act 3.
- Silver: Here’s Your World 2.0 – Kill Walker.
- Gold: Breakpoint – Reach the end of Act 4.
Step 2 – Get Cleaning up
As with most games, there’s a certain percentage of your play time that’s going to be working through all of the trophies that need a bit more work than just finishing a mission. You can do all of them in any order. Our advice would be to be aware of A Brutal Stop though, since it’s a random event that you don’t want to waste time on later.
- Bronze: Tell Your Story – Complete the optional dialog in Erewhon about your past.
- Bronze: Born in the purple – Wear all High-end equipment.
- Bronze: Two-Faced – Unlock 2 Classes.
- Bronze: Four Honor – Unlock 4 Classes.
- Bronze: Jack of All Guns – Kill an enemy with every firearm type.
- Bronze: Wildland Millionaire – Spend 100.000 Skell Credits.
- Bronze: Drone Farmer – Destroy 50 enemy drones.
- Bronze: Expert Herbalist – Pick up 20 different natural resources.
- Bronze: The foe of wit – Find 20 clues in the world.
- Bronze: Heart of Darkness – Find all 8 mysterious carillons.
- Bronze: War Never Ends – Finish 8 Faction Missions in a single day.
- Bronze: Elite Guerrilla – Finish 5 Elite Faction Missions.
- Bronze: Entry-level combat – Win 1 match in Ghost War (Standard).
- Bronze: Squad Goals – Finish 3 missions in Coop.
- Bronze: Synchronized and deadly – Kill an enemy shortly after another player in Coop has killed one.
- Bronze: What a maniac – Kill 20 enemies by running them over.
- Bronze: The night is dark – Kill 12 enemies without getting detected.
- Bronze: Snapping Turtle – Kill an enemy with CQC from prone camo.
- Bronze: Simple Geometry – Kill 2 enemies with a single rocket.
- Bronze: You Monster – Destroy a Farmer drone.
- Bronze: A brutal stop – Kill a convoy’s driver with a sync shot drone.
- Bronze: Bang bang – Get 3 headshots with a handgun in 5 seconds.
- Bronze: Bird watching – Kill a helicopter’s pilot with any weapon.
- Bronze: Expert Marksman – Kill 2 enemies more than 200m away with headshots in 3 seconds.
- Bronze: Death from above – Kill an enemy 5 seconds after landing from a base jump.
- Bronze: Get it off me! – Shoot a wasp while it is still on it’s carrier’s back.
- Silver: Executive Perks – Unlock 10 Perks in the Skills menu.
- Silver: Swiss Army Killer – Kill an enemy in Ghost War as the Panther, Assault, Field Medic and Sharpshooter.
- Silver: Hunter becomes the Hunted – Kill 50 Wolves.
- Silver: Sting Like a Bee – Kill a Breacher, a Rocket Gunner and a Sniper with CQC while in stealth.
Step 3 – The Hard Clean up
These final trophies are the ones that you’ll be getting at the end of the game. You need extremely high-level gear to complete them, so ensure that you’ve been putting int he hours and are up to scratch with this one.
- Bronze: In the belly of the beast – Enter the Raid.
- Bronze: Lord of War – Equip a legendary weapon.
- Bronze: Prolific Gunsmith – Upgrade 20 weapon intermarks in total.
- Bronze: A hero of our time – Reach Level 30.
- Bronze: Attachments Matter – Find 30 Attachments and then equip one in the gunsmith.
- Bronze: It’s free real estate – Discover 50 different Bivouacs.
- Bronze: A Man of the World – Discover 20 different Provinces.
- Silver: This one is mine – Upgrade a weapon to Mark 3.
- Silver: Master Craftsman – Find 40 Blueprints and then buy 5 Weapons on Demand at Maria’s.
- Silver: David’s Challenge – Kill a Behemoth.
- Gold: Absolute Mastery – Reach Rank 10 with any class.
- Platinum: Taming the Devil – Earn all trophies.
As you can see, there isn’t a lot that’s too difficult here. You don’t even need to spend that much time in the multiplayer element of the game. For the most part, this is a single-player experience that you can get almost everything in by yourself.
Since Ubisoft opened up the island that the raid takes place on to solo players, getting every single trophy has been made even easier. Just make sure you watch your back.
Let us know if we missed something in the comments.
Image Source: Forbes